- To establish a working relationship with suppliers of spare parts and to foster the supply of these parts in a timely manner, to assist Members in the location and acquisition of parts, tools & equipment .
- To arrange periodical Meetings of Members for the exchange and discussion of information
- To publish a regular Newsletter for the benefit of Members and their families.
- To promote the Association publicly by means of the print media ie. newspapers, periodicals, books and leaflets.
- To promote social, technical, and sporting activities among Members and / or other clubs.
The aim of the Events Organiser/s will be:
That you / your family will be interested, supportive and enjoy attending the Association's social events. Attendance in a Standard Motor vehicle will be much preferred but it is realised and accepted that this will not always be possible.